Many kerbstones in public areas come from RAMPF steel moulds. Our moulds simply offer the best advantages for efficient and high-quality production.
The patented lead in chamfer corresponds to the contour of the profile tamper shoe and protects it from damage if the tamper is off-centre when lowered. The partitions are specially hardened, easy to exchange and improve the finish of the sides.
- High dimensional accuracy
- High dimensional stability with optimum vibration behaviour
- An improvement in the quality of the wear parts due to precisely tailored hardening processes, such as CSI Diamond, resulting in a long life cycle
- Technologically aligned to your block-making plant
- Quick exchange of components, such as partitions, front profiles or bolted cover plates, leading to efficient maintenance and upkeep