Many kerbstones in public areas come from RAMPF steel moulds. Our moulds simply offer the best advantages for efficient and high-quality production.
RAMPF kerbstone moulds
Kerbstones – always up to date
The Quickbox 2.0 in particular simplifies production for you: The patented lead in chamfer corresponds to the contour of the profile tamper shoe and protects it from damage if the tamper is off-centre when lowered. The partitions are specially hardened, easy to exchange and improve the finish of the sides.
- High dimensional accuracy
- High dimensional stability with optimum vibration behaviour
- An improvement in the quality of the wear parts due to precisely tailored hardening processes, such as CSI Diamond, resulting in a long life cycle
- Technologically aligned to your block-making plant
- Quick exchange of components, such as partitions, front profiles or bolted cover plates, leading to efficient maintenance and upkeep
|The following optional extras are available for our kerbstone moulds depending on product properties or technical requirements:|
|Folding wall mould, sliding panel mould, moulds for a feeder|
|Bolted cover plates|
|Pneumatic tamper equalisation|
|and other Optional Features|
We can also finish our RAMPF moulds in any way that you choose depending on your requirements. Our moulds are milled and manufactured in a CSI Diamond or CSI Nitro process for maximum precision - your ideas determine the shape.
Please contact our Sales team for further details, if you have any questions and would like to arrange a meeting.