- IP address of the querying computer;
- recognition data of the browser and operating system used;
- domain name of your Internet service provider:
- date and time of your access;
- name and URL of the obtained file;
- website (URL) used for access.
None of this information can be used to draw conclusions about you as a person. The information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the website content you have requested, and is always created when you use the Internet. This information is used in particular for the following purposes:
- ensure the website can connect easily;
- ensure you can seamlessly use our website;
- analyse system safety and stability;
- optimise our website;
- statistical purposes.
The functionality of our website is our legitimate interest. Data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. Data are exclusively collected and stored in anonymised or pseudonymised form and cannot be used to draw conclusions about you as a person. All the collected user data are automatically deleted after 3 days. Only the responsible body and, if necessary, processors of the request, will receive the data. This serves to protect your data privacy interest.
Legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 f) GDPR
If you do not want us to store these cookies, please disable the installation of these cookies in your Internet browser. It may, however, result in functional restrictions on our website.