The RAMPF heating unit helps you manufacture very high-quality concrete products with more process reliability. It is a robust auxiliary unit for the mould, specially developed for the demanding environment in a block-making plant. The heating of tamper shoes on the upper part of the mould reduces the adhesion of earth-dry concrete to these mould elements. They are also ready to use very quickly because the target temperature is reached on average within a few minutes.
- Reduction in the adhesion behaviour of face mix on tamper shoe surfaces
- W/C ratio of the concrete batch can be increased
- Denser and more impermeable stone surfaces
- Reduction of the cycle time (depending on the production of the product)
- No overheating of the tamper shoes when production is interrupted
- Temperature individually adjustable to your specific product as measurements are taken by integrated sensors directly on the tamper shoes
- Only one output controller is needed per machine; can also be used with unregulated, clocked heating systems
Please contact our Sales team should you have any questions or would like to arrange a meeting.